Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Name Change

  1. #1
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok I have changed My name to "Wizard" because I was tired of the Invisible Man. I just wanted to tell every one of this so you woldent wonder who Wizard was biggrin

    ------------------
    Lifes a Bitch and she's back in heat!

    [This message has been edited by -=Wizard=- (edited December 31, 2001).]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    ...........k

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what a dork

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Blanca, shut that hole you call a mouth will ya?

    ------------------
    Lifes a Bitch and she's back in heat!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey...Just a friendly word of advice..probably not the best board to be insulting Blanca....You go into a strangers house and put your feet on the furniture?..Get the picture?...*shakes head

    *smoooches the hole blanc calls a mouth*

    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
    Our Place

  6. #6
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So Hiedi your saying if you get insulted in here you can't say anything back? I don't think so. If I'm in a strangers house and they insult me I'll wipe my muddy feet all over the furniture get the picture?

    ------------------
    Lifes a Bitch and she's back in heat!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    tsk tsk tsk.... And here on the boards again.
    Tell you what? Goof 'round, keep in on Mel's board, wanna fight and call names? Take it to the fight club forum.. I encourage it there.... Mel's board isnt the place for it...

    ------------------
    If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    she thought you were a dork..thats just expressing her feelings not being nasty..right blanc..*G*

    and myra....who's fighting...Just showin newbie that insulting a reg to this board probably isnt the best way to go...

    and btw....NO FREAKIN SOUP ALL XMAS!

    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
    Our Place

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I better Keep my mouth shut, or I might get zapped with that scary wizarding wand.....alla Ka zam!!!!!!!!

    *fondles heidis breasts while she invades the hole I call a mouth*

    ------------------

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *makes a note not to invite Wizard into my home*.......

    *waves like mad at Smyra, Blanca, and heidi*....I don't want any soup, but could I get into the lez action goin on here? *looks round* biggrin

    ------------------
    The heart knows when the search is over.

    Our Place

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •